There are four specifications that are being actively developed at the moment:
- The JSON-LD Syntax - The JSON-LD language syntax describes how to author documents in JSON-LD, including all of the features of the language as well as the syntax constraints of the language.
- The JSON-LD API - The JSON-LD API describes the Application Programming Interface that can be used by developers to interface with JSON-LD documents at a higher level.
- JSON-LD Framing - JSON-LD Framing describes the Application Programming Interface for flattening and framing JSON-LD documents.
- JSON-LD RDF API - JSON-LD RDF AP describes the Application Programming Interface for transforming JSON-LD to RDF.
- RDF Graph Normalization - The RDF Graph Normalization document is a general algorithm for serializing RDF graphs. It is most useful when comparing differences of graphs, creating serializations of graphs and digitally signing graphs.