- Update from Vikash on GSoC
- JSON-LD Candidate REC Transition Discussion
- Testing API Options
- Test manifest/vocabulary updates
- Testing Freeze Date
- Manu Sporny
- Vikash Agrawal, Manu Sporny, Markus Lanthaler, Dave Longley, Niklas Lindström, Gregg Kellogg, Paul Kuykendall
- Audio Log
Topic: Update from Vikash on GSoC
Topic: JSON-LD Candidate REC Transition Discussion
(non-substantive bug fix) Update grammar to allow blank node identifiers as value of @vocab
(non-substantive bug fix) Support processing of documents with a +json media type as defined in [RFC6839]
JSON-LD 1.0 API Changes
(substantive) Support relative IRIs in @base - why is this substantive and JSON-LD 1.0 change is not substantive?
* (substantive) Remove default value of JsonLdOption's base member
Support for relative URLs in @base and documents that do not have a base value
Ensure determinism of the Deserialize JSON-LD to RDF algorithm by specifying the processing order
Change the default value of the use native types flag in the Serialize RDF as JSON-LD algorithm to false
all the rest are bug fixes.
Topic: Testing API Options
Topic: Test manifest/vocabulary updates
...generalized rdf, etc.
Error: (IRC nickname not recognized)[Tue 11:07] <m4nu> m4nu: everything looks good, anything that's missing?
Topic: Testing Freeze Date